We're nearing the final days of our reMEMBER Campaign. Thank you for all the wonderful responses we've received. Stay posted in these final days as we feature the last of our members. We've got another great day of posts in store for you! You might be our daily feature...
Hint: This afternoon's feature is "in partnership with other departments at the Mount Saint Vincent University (including the International Education Centre) and is tasked with the primary role of expanding the Mount's engagement in international education."
The Basics:The Mount Saint Vincent University International Projects Office (phew! what a name), we will refer to them as the MSVU's IPO from here on out, is "Mount Saint Vincent University's efforts to increase its reach and visibility on the international scene.
Our goal is to strive to become leaders in international development, cross-cultural relations and cross-border involvement through our innovative and collaborative projects and research initiatives abroad."
Their mission you ask?
- To identify new international project opportunities
- To engage faculty, staff and students in international opportunities to promote capacity building and knowledge transfer; and to contribute to their learning and understanding of global issues
- To manage and develop proposals for submission to funding agencies
- To provide sound management expertise
- To ensure MSVU's involvement in international projects is ethically sound, gender inclusive and environmentally sustainable
- To develop opportunities to enhance teaching, research and community service
WHY WE LOVE MSVU's IPO:
- They have definitely made an impact!
- We are captivated by their stories. Here's a glimpse.
- There is no limit to the ways students can get involved in the development scene abroad.
- Read about the stories of interns from MSVU and around the globe as part of the Students for Development Fund internship
Read about any of our past featured organizations in the reMEMBER Campaign
Continue to spread the word about our members and the reMEMBER Campaign! Only 1 week left!
Be a part of our timely updates on twitter @ACIC #reMEMBERcampaign