Good morning everyone! We've got another great line up of posts for today's reMEMBER Campaign. Stay tuned this week. You might be our daily feature...
Continue to spread the word about our members and the reMEMBER Campaign! Only 2 more weeks left!
Be a part of our timely updates on twitter @ACIC #reMEMBERcampaign
Hint: This morning's member is part of the Faculty of Medicine at Dal University.
The Basics: The "Global Health Office is involved in local and international development programs, where faculty, residents, students and staff learn first-hand the health priorities of other communities and work with our partners to find solutions."
The Global Health Office builds leadership within the Dalhousie community to advance global health.
As the premier interprofessional global health program in Canada, we are recognized regionally, nationally and internationally for...
- Exceptional learning opportunities that prepare health care professionals for lifelong leadership in global health;
- Strong partnerships that improve health and health systems in under-resourced communities; and
- Engagement with faculty to conduct training, pursue research and inform public policy related to global health.
- Providing effective tools and resources to reinforce learners’ safety and security during their global health activities.
WHY WE LOVE the DAL GHO:
- They recognize the need for a global education + holistic view
- They've surpassed their goals and are developing new ones
- They believe that the best approach to health care is an interdisciplinary team
i want to spend more time with DAL's GHO:
- It's not too late to sign up for some golf! Early bird deadline is August 1st
- Stay tuned - this looks like a great line up!
Note that all photos above are from the GHO Photo Contest
Did you like this post? Read about any of our past featured organizations in the reMEMBER Campaign