Last featured member for today!
Hint: This is a citizen's action group that was voted The Council of Canadians' Activist of the Year Award in recognition of forty years of successful campaigning to protect the air, land and water of New Brunswick.
The Basics: The Conservation Council of New Brunswick (CCNB) is a membership-based group that has "been at the forefront of environmental action in New Brunswick since 1969."
Their vision? CCNB believes the future of all life depends on bringing human activity in balance with ecological limits.
Their mission? CCNB is a citizens' action group that creates awareness of environmental problems and advocates solutions through research, education and interventions.
WHY WE LOVE CCNB:
- Need we look further for evidence that these guys are making a difference?
- These folks make it simple + easy for people to love the environment around us...eat no further
- It's clear that they're passionate...
- What better way than to volunteer with CCNB
- Learn lots in a variety of areas from climate action to sustainable agriculture!
Read about any of our past featured organizations in the reMEMBER Campaign
Continue to spread the word about our members and the reMEMBER Campaign! Only 2 more weeks left!
Be a part of our timely updates on twitter @ACIC #reMEMBERcampaign
Stay tuned this week. You might be our daily feature...